Sunday, June 27, 2010

AUSTIN TEXAS IS BUT A DREAM ONCE MORE

CONFIRMATION WITHIN A DREAM

The confirmation of those who have fallen, are only the example of ' those ' who are blinded in self absorbed ideals without foundations other than false ' hope,' who rein above ' the fallen.' To take the rains of any leadership role, is to be as ' real ' as one can be. As Texans would say, " For reals." Truth.

The reason that I mailed the letters, in reference to The Salvation Army, is simply this, for months I would hear in my mind " it's under investigation," amongst an onslaught of indecent garbage of a homosexual nature, including child imagery that was never requested by me. Perhaps cellphone networking along with a digital environment can also explain the constant assaults. All of this was and happened before the mailings to solve this problem, and to be quite blunt the man's voice and others I didn't recognize ( as if children ) were quite prevalent, even after he was reprimanded.

I regulated my use of my cellphone in response and disengaged my I-Pod and removed both from my physical presence and also to combat this, I used earplugs which deadened the ' noise ' to a degree, however, the constant mocking ' help me,' or ' how _ig is yours?;' I could go on with the verbal, but to vulgar, yet the frequent ' screen,' to the lower left of my field of vision, ever present until I forced it out of my mind. I always knew when I was ' watched,' and always battled this, in my opinion, child abuser.

THE EXPLORATION OF GRACE-AN IDEA

Children and Families should never be allowed at The Salvation Army unless all it's employee's are drug tested and an FBI background check is made before ALL EMPLOYMENTS. The removal of all 'uniforms' who know nothing of grace or kindness, but only ' money and bars.' Then replacements who meet the requirements.

No comments: