Saturday, July 4, 2009

UPDATE 6-4-09

Although no real names have ever been used, this blog has been censured. I suspect to enhance the upcoming mayoral race and other's political interests; people who work for various government agencies and their family members, I guess are their concerns. All its really about is absolute power, not freedom, even with rules ( I am neither Democrat or Republican, I am an Independent ). Whole paragraphs have been deleted in the past ( 5-29-09 ) and on 5-30-09 ( I haven't read through everything I've written yet ). I can't help but wonder what happened to the idea of freedom of speech, or the press ( in the beginning I tried to report what happened to me to the Albuquerque Journal, it would make no sense to write of her name, the person I spoke to or of the conversation we had...it too, as this post, will probably be censured too. ( This is a military town. ) Sometimes I wonder if there is any difference between liberal and Conservative, I'm almost sure there is not. So Happy Independence Day.

No comments: