Thursday, October 22, 2009

THERE ARE NO MARTYRS

Al-Qaida ( terrorists ) and Pedophilia in new mexico have won. Your children have no value in the blind of law.

A BLIND OF WHITE LIGHT HAS NEVER SEEN A state LIKE THIS ON THE PLANET.

' The Christo ' may have been taken by a man, if so, you may know this sculpture placed First at the new mexico state fair in 2002, I believe. The workers in the yard had my permission. The other head belongs to ' Prudence ' the child.

There are no martyrs in life, only victors. ' Of The Heart,' A man stood in a courtroom, hand in gestured motion to his chest. God Bless.' The man ' was not me. Money and corruption in the ' blind ' of law, won.

I fought this battle with all I had after being attacked by my neighborhood of ' silence ' and drug dealers and the few police they serve, including ' you,' because somebody had to. That is the reason why. God Bless the meek.

No comments: