Monday, March 15, 2010

PARIAH-THE DARK SIDE OF REMOTE VEIWING AND REMOTE DIRECTING

THE LAST PARAGRAPH OF WHICH YOU CAN NOT READ WAS CENSURED-' GIFTS ' OF DISTANT MOTHERS AND NOT SO DISTANT MEMICS OR BOTH-3-14-10

When I was a child through my teenager years, I would often have a ' repeated ' dream. A stationary figure, holding a star to chest ( between her navel and heart, the upper belly ) and I was being taught to fly with others. My sense was that most of us were children of the same age.

The terrain was that of beautiful hills, green and with many waterways and lakes. I would often dive and lose myself, away from the crowd. I would fly, skirting the hill tops and water at great speeds; to skim the water in the face of the sun. I often thought of the area later on as being somewhere in lower Mexico or perhaps upper South America. This dream was so real as to taste the air. Many, many times.

My memory of the glimmer of the sun across the water, I can see in now tonight. I remember the other ' students ' telling me to stay with them. I thought nothing of it, no anger, no rebellion or remorse. I just left and flew by myself, not well at first, but then, later, the sky was mine.

I had this dream countless times, and almost without exception, most especially when I was entering my teen years and through, my Grandmother Ochoa would call. She would ask how I was, and tell me that she was praying for me at that moment and just prior ( before I called ). It got to the point that whenever I would wake from that dream, she would call and say, " Brother, I was just just thinking of you. " ( Brother was my nick name when we were young. )

DEPARTURE FROM THE ' SOUND,' THE STATIC TONAL FREQUENCY-THE START

I guess, one can say that Austin, Tx. might be that ' representation ' in my dream. I doubt it, but maybe. Or one can say, a memory ( cellular, as opposed to spiritual memory ) of an old world left to past, in mother nature's beauty, further south. Or, even of a place in the distant future's of reclamation ( natural or political ) of all God's grace ( depending on perspective and who's god ) as ' she ' was before vast destruction put to her by men and women alike.

In any event, these are, more or less, positive explanations of this MAN MADE ' communication.' The negative would be, the use of children for other's purposes and means. Possibly the promotion of ideas ' foreign ' to the child's development, without proper consent, under guise of a representation of an idol ( that which may be seen and felt as such. example: we all have mothers and live under the sun ). The foundation of ' travel,' perhaps only a metaphor.

I only mention this, because the figure holing the ' star,' a real sun, thus star, was dressed in black or a dark grey cloak with a hood, no veil, but there was no face, nothing was there but darkness. The blackest of black. Nothing. I remember and have always felt ' it ' was feminine; a female perhaps.

PARIAH AS LEVIT-TWO OF SEVEN

A recent ex- woman friend, gave me a poem in regards to a shield given to a warrior, with swans as emblems on it, for his protection, given of the gods.

WHO ARE THESE gods WHO PROMOTE THE RAPE OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AND SEXUAL GROOMING ? SHRINKS AND EX-MILITARY WHO ARE SKILLED BUT MENTALLY ILL FOR ONE, WHEN THEY RETURN FROM THEATER, BUT THESE ARE BUT A FEW REGARDING THIS ABUSE.

TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: