Thursday, December 10, 2009

HEARTBROKEN AND PUT TO REST


' FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC '

I visited Google in Austin yesterday ( 12-9-09 ), and I was met with an almost transparent sense of ' adversary of nature ' from the female employees and a male of apparent Hispanic lineage, but insight spoke of middle eastern heritage ( bone structure ). Doing their job from the Corporation's perspective, I'm sure, yet I felt a ' gut feeling,' though intestines are closely related and configured like that of brain tissue, that some other hidden agenda closer to the animal might be detected as toxic, just under the surface. The women in a moment of egotistic bliss, one of the two, a brunet gave me a post-it note with Google's help .com address as answer to my problem with my other blog, ' The Indefinite One ' loss to thieves ( my E-Mail address was deleted and changed by someone who knew what they were doing, thus denying me access ).


I have no respect for these people, and those who pray on children, why of abuse, assault, example of illegal ( legal ? ) drug use and those in uniform who permit and endorse such behaviour, even out of uniform, or retired. I would report or turn in my own ' brother ' if I witnessed such behaviour, as example to and for children. I have no tolerance for crooked cops, pedophiles and drug dealers ( crooked electronics too: geeks ) too. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE.



Upon leaving the building, a blond woman in the foyer, punctuating my departure with comment, as if in response, " that psychotic camera eye," as if a reason for no satisfaction to my dilemma. Years of welding make your eye's so, I guess.



A man did offer help, he said his name was ' Nathan Smith,' and did go into some explanation as to the problems encountered with blogs and allowed me to photograph the entry way of Google, as proof to the extent that I made to resolve my situation. To be fair, he did offer apologies that he was not of further help.



Mechanisms, once thought as predators on all fours, we fought against for survival through the ages, also walk on two, offered no help beyond the labyrinth of confusion found on the very .com I sought help from in the first place.



PATHWAYS


Today ( 12-11-09 ), I had my teeth worked on by a ' doctor ' of whom I ' once knew ' in an unbeaten pathway of time that my brain created of the mind and telepathic overlay. " We are above you, calm down." About five years ago, soon to be six.


I now have front teeth again, where only stumps once layed in wasteful reminder of ' the drunkard ' that once occupied my time, my body and seemingly erased blocks and points of time for the pleasure of others in retrospect.


' A work ' of exemplary value, not yet fully appreciated in full comprehension as to my ' real identity ' of body and spirit and of repairs to ' the flesh ; often missed in the determination of a life given. To have lived in the almost complete search for the substance of my addiction and the denial of damage being done to the body as result, I can't begin to try to explain. The doctor, a dentist, asked me how long I smoked ' crack?' I had to explain that I hate illegal drugs, that I don't and told her that I drank alcohol for 26 plus years; this being the result, my teeth and thier current condition.


I feel that we all, to a certain degree, have forgotten who we really are in the mind's eye, of the pleasures of worlds unseen and yet to be learned in a full understanding of experienced delusion, for the sake of comprehension, to be passed down in valued concerns for our youth, as examples in ' near experience ' as to what it means to be grateful; to be alive and of ' world's of intellects ' of interest and concerns in near compassion. Yes I'm still somewhat numb, though now about four years sober, as to the examples of ' reality ' without benefit of rose colored glasses. This is but one ideal of learning to observing to learn, in order to understand the ' higher planes ' of not merely existence, but to live within a ' concern ' for ourselves, thus others. Or perhaps better worded, to live in service for others in order to ' better ' yourself. Old ideas, but perhaps, new lives.


PATHWAYS AND THE FATES-This segment has also been censured by pedophiles at this moment, or their followers. When found out they will be identified in the individual and or group.


The art of destiny as face value, I suppose, can be appreciated on the surface of our population as a form of narcissism, with it's roots found in defenses of Territorial boundaries of and from the animal. The clothes we wear, the smiles we do or don't offer. Yet the positive feedback of ' inner-judges,' not to exclude the ' self ' of others within a person's immediate environment, can only increase the ' worth of acceptance,' not only of the body alone, but the ' mind ' as part of something greater than itself, when excepted above ' the perception of a visual threat.' That's not say that there aren't wolves out there, but perhaps they might be better able to tame, other than the snakes.


The doctor I spoke of earlier, I've heard of, without description of appearance other than red hair and female, of a professional excellence not common for the poor and downtrodden. To ' the battle lines ' in a van her group went, as described by an acquaintance, she and staff made way to fight for better health and smiles, now almost exempt of ' drugged up excursions of those still looking for anything ' free ' or for the taking, in semiconscious states of mind and bad health. Because of location and the need of transportation the ' druggies ' seem unable to delegate the time needed. " Nothing is free," an old black man seemed to tell me in a glance expounding pity, yet concern; messaged of gods of old, and the many paths of experience, back in a parking lot in Albuquerque, New Mexico. I was unknowingly one of them, in a distant life, not so removed from so many ' normal ' people today, at any given moment, walking down any given street in any town or city in our nation at any moment in my life. The choice of pathways is always ours, and if seemingly not, the choice to make the best of it, is also ours. More later...

No comments: