Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SEVEN EVENTS OR POSTS LEFT INK

ASSOCIATED PARTICIPANTS CATAPULTED, AS IF EGG
This post was censured once again.On this blog, there will be approximately seven posts left to go, as far as printing goes, most already written, abit more clarification, perhaps expressed better elsewhere, or not. I've learned quite alot, in the way of an education on abuse and have remembered things from my initial RV and self hypnosis sessions that are still on going.

I have no faith that the abuse of children will subside in the near future. I have complete ' faith ' that those who promote the behaviour as example and structure for living will succeed in all their endeavours; it's build in to the social fabric of society; all societies, by design and intent! The clarity of the situation is thus, I have absolutely no faith, or reason for faith, in our military, federal departments handling child abuse cases and even less for the police. Believe me when I tell you, that some soldiers should of never of left the battlefields...alive.

The last post I will include all the names that I have ' danced ' around for a number of years, and when the last of what I want to say is done for this blog, anyway, will be left up for a few months then deleted. My personal plans are to move out of this country, as I've found it is not the country I was raised to believe in. More than likely, I will change most of my name, but keep ' ownership ' of it...for personal reasons. This is in direct relationship to an issue my father had, nothing else.

The rest of the posts will soon follow as I ' answer ' my apparent calling in Austin, ' clear my memory of the city,' and move on with my life. By the way, the original height of The Capital was alittle over three hundred and three feet, not three hundred two. Your foundations are all messed up ( I wrote a poem 'bout it, maybe I'll post it ). As an afterthought, if you are truly in need, think twice about turning to The Salvation ' Army,' for The United States of America is gasping her last breath, and no one is paying attention; you deserve whatever aftermath there is.


SONGED MYTHS


to dance with the clouds while shouting aloud.


songed myths of broken repair;


caressed gentle, in kisses, should she dare.


a father brushed awayed in tear,


after the rage.


a father torn under street lights, crouched, broken of repair.


realizations distant, in moment, of many drops caught


and seen in rain; she wept.


myths of song found and given wings in breath, the child's heart beats.


the small face face that never felt wet milk,


kisses and mother's breath...


songed myths of broken repair


caressed gentle kisses, should she dare...


to feel and remember, again...


of abortion...and forgiveness and dream again.



FOUNDATIONS IN CAPITAL


God given in expansion, the stars in dust search


as she, the maiden, lay in wait.


A new life, yet to begin...Liberty.


Sparkling trail of dusted light


that never fell, together as one.


303 in heights of foundations,


lay there in wait, her truth;


one in measured truth and forgotten.

No comments: