Friday, December 4, 2009

INDIFFERENCE AS LAW

THAT WHICH RULE, GREY AND BLACK -APD CENSURED THIS POST TO PROMOTE CHILD RAPE-THANK GOD FOR THE PATRIOTS ACT

I will undoubtedly die one day at the hands of those who have no heart, yet by those who profess to. I have written already of the landlord who ate a good chunk of money, not to mention whoever was in his truck a few years back, in order not to proceed to district court in Albq. NM. and of the land he and his Army buddies and drug dealers stole with APD's blessings.

I have also already pointed out the constant interference with both my blogs as a result of those very people who wish to promote their preference for children by way of my ' enablement ' of their behaviour as ' wrong.' Of course, this I can only wonder of the ' truest heights ' of complacency by arrangement in order to direct , I'm sorry, to allow my ' buttons,' to be pushed.

Never in my life have I ever imagined the degree to which ' old greys ' will push the young for all unseen pleasures of the darkest of ages as ' normal common ground ' for Birthing Rights of norms and standards, that were once deemed offencive.

Today, I have learned that once again, I will not be a Bell Ringer in order to ask for money for the needy in behalf of The Salvation Army; a good rendition might of been had by one and all of ' ' White Christmas ' or ' Here comes Santa Claus.' Now, the good people of Austin have been spared my ring-a-dinging. My time in Austin will be short it seems. I've gotten a good look at the homeless, nothings really changed much on the streets, drug dealers, broken ' ladies ' and cold shivering children, all trying to fit the Regulatory Golden Path, without sucking a dick to do so. Thanks be to Grace.

I find it amazing, nothings really changed, the same old people, some really bright, some mentally handicapped or physically, pushy sadistic cops and their brothers and sisters of the illegal drug trade, the regulated.

I saw a young girl today, she was black, holding in her arms as cradle, her child; a newborn. Both with running noses; Espirito, Grace of all bonds...of all threads, held in light.


The Salvation Army, Thank God they took them in...it's too bad the politicians downtown and the Capital way, find it ever increasingly difficult to get off there fat asses and find money and make programs ' Real ' for all that seek of need, and exercise EXTREME DETERMINATION and erase the cities drug problem if it doesn't cut too deeply in ' your profit margins.' This isn't Albq., NM. after all, or is it? Ask their City Hall how 11-12 young ladies ended up in graves at the cities bequest? Up to the challenge Austin, or do you let people rot in graves too? Work would be nice, at least enough to leave.

Mayor Buttross, why can't The Salvation Army have a few more Bell Ringers, I promise I won't apply for the job anymore or show interest...or we homeless can always look up the addresses of our legislators and visit them for the Holidays!!! Home cooking, yum, yum, in Cancun!!!

No comments: