Saturday, May 30, 2009

TRAILER TRASH AND SPICS, BOTH DEROGATORY TERMS OF CONTEMPT, AND I'VE PLAYED BOTH ROLES

' OLD HAGS,' AND THE MANY USES OF THE TERM IN REGARDS TO ' LIVING FAITHS ' I drove my ladyfriend, girlfriend at the time and a friend of hers, both psychiatrists; one highly regarded in the Field of Art Therapy, and he connected to the Justice Department in New Mexico by relative. We were on our way to the Santa Fe Opera. I was driving and on the road just before you get to the Opera, was a white truck, the driver operating the truck erratically, the driver visibly drinking , winding from side to side. I slowed the car and asked my ladyfriend to call the police, he interjected several times and also complained that we were going to be late and to just go around. It got to the point that I had to scream to call the police, as it was impossible to go around without injury. The call was finally made half heartily, and with objections to the end. I don't know if the correct location was given and I was made to sound as a fool on the phone, not that the dispatcher was any help either.
Even while technically a ' drunk ' for years, when I would see drivers like this, without phone, I would simply slow down and give them all the room in the world. This is common sense. That's all that you can do, and maybe others will see and be made aware. Of course, in this in this situation and the Opera, we would be LATE and I still drove slower. Safety, for others ahead, at least, and honk.
I was warned in my ' mind ' about four years ago now, that I would lose all my friends. I was also warned of injury and death to all my friends and family, from the other side of my bedroom window. Trailer trash and sics, all Nazis who made these threats, not to mention the behaviour and almost lack of any action taken, regarding the drunk driving the white truck. The directed thought, in the form of a question, ' Can a thought kill?' And the the questioning of my values as to my family, I ' mentally answered ' I have no family.'
The ill of the world like to think that they own the world and the ' higher functioning ' or senses of the ' mind.' They don't. What is surprising is the number of women or feminine thoughts ' pushed ' in reflection of their own illness. If you don't like men and women only, why would you want children, and the same with men who only like men? Oh, recruitment, forgot. The almost overwhelming number of opinions and seemingly greater number of ' minds ' who support ALL freedoms with children. All opinions and of the mind, and as to what the mind is, as opposed to what it isn't and what it shouldn't be, a denial of any one to act with absolute complete freedom, UNLESS, it serves a purpose for control of others or an individual in the form of ' teaching how to please in a sexual manner in order gain dominance of another, even if the ' students ' are young children, and the ' image ' of the adult is an ' adult ' or homosexual, if linked as family or ' identity as a whole;' the nature of power struggles and all belief systems, most especially if the current fad. And hardly any ' voiced ' protection for children, just mainly the power of direction over others and the arguments as cover for, some endless cause for the absolute sexual freedom of children, as if they were adults.
The degree of ' interference,' I ran into in trying to report what I felt was a crime was ' mirrored,' to the extent of my understanding and usage of vocabulary skills at the time was met with an offense, in kind with that of ' academia,' in nature and the military in structure. The skills of these ' people ( ? ),'and the technology used by the others as a skill taught, not to mention the use of 'cell phones ' by simpletons in mimic of they're elders seen in example, all to the defense of ' an alleged act of child abuse ' by a parent to a TWO YEAR OLD CHILD, at the time, as a common and just, hence, acceptable family practice ' mirrored of a like mindedness. I have no doubt to believe otherwise. I can't quite wrap my mind around this of ' thoughtful ' behavior, because it is WRONG, it is EVIL, if YOU don't know the difference.
It's sad for me to think, of the nature of the world and our nation, the far left and the far right, fanatics; power hungry, and children caught in the middle.
The nature of the very ' low ' and those of the ' high ' stations in life, endlessly caught in the prison of battle and no one is to blame or responsible. Professionalism; the titans. The degree to which will be the outcome, I guess history will furnish. We seem to have no power to choose because we are either unknowingly used or judged, before we do otherwise.' THE CODE.'
Bibliographies, I've always felt offer more truth than most exercises in search. Dictionaries of thoughts, then the dictionary itself, offer more insight. And lastly, the bible, a book that I was almost fooled into throwing out, by an ' demonic mind,' for lack of any other expression.
We are all a people of followers. Pretty much can be said of the world. We haven't the backbone to take a stand, and when we do it's either from one extreme to the other. I'm the same way in some regards, with several exceptions. One of which is children and all that is not meant for their eye's.
The mother who killed her child because she didn't want her boy to end up like her, house to house and the people she hung around with; apart of the streets of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Can be understood in one respect, she felt that she had no other options. I don't fully understand her reasoning, yet I wonder if she ever asked for help. Addiction might have been partially to blame. She is Indian and Hispanic, chances are the answer would of been , no. The women who were buried on the West Mesa, it appears were of the same ' mind set,' addicted to a lifestyle, sold to them because of their gender. All ' delusional ' states of mind and the likelihood of miscommunications in confrontations of territories of other delusional ' mind sets .' They may of even partied in the neighborhoods I've lived, in the frenzied myths of drug allure only to be exiled, forever in the sands of an unforgiving city in the desert; ECONOMY. How can you help people like this, you can't, not these exhumed remains of bones left for dogs, as they were found. Interestingly enough, the very animals that put them there in the first place. The living, not until they STOP and ask for help. Will anybody listen in Albuquerque, the illusion ( ? ) or choice is yours.
How can you stop the the violence of the drug trade in the guise of racism, YOU HAVE TO WANT TOO.
One of the women, I felt sure that I'd seen before, a perfect line caught brief in glimpse, amongst a sea of others; faces and bodies admired without personalities, never met. A profile of bridge of nose, not unlike Venus. Or maybe just a ' copy, ' a body type in advertisement to an identity applied or sought. That's just the problem with the ' streets ' in glorification in music, TV and clips on the Internet; the allure of the suffering of the masses without a clear understanding as to what put them there. In a sense, your addiction to what they have to offer for sale. But it's OK, she's on the streets, or was, and it's ' not my daughter,' though close in age. I wonder what people see in the eye's of a prostitute that in effect of WANT, they themselves helped put them there, in the first place. I'll take a memory or magazine any day. The responsibility is yours.
The glorification of the streets encapsulated in a drink, pill, cig's, reefer, or needle, not to mention ' rock.' The lure of sex, then capital. It's all about the ' allure ' of money really, the rest for entertainment and the paychecks of the Titans. " Hey you got the time, brother?" A prayer of recognition and a steady envy for opportunity.
How can you stop the factories of skin embedded in the fabric of ' Living Faiths ' of drug induced prostitutions sold as an innocence in the place of pleasure, illness and greed. Isn't that what drugs are all about, the fear of growing old or the fear of memories when young? A state of ignorance as absolute and the complete erasure of responsibilities. What is racism, really?

No comments: